A combination of vintage design and a choice of passionate colours make the Chambers refrigerator a welcome emphasis in your kitchen interior. As a design item it can also be easily placed in the living room, which comes in especially handy in smaller urban nests, but also in modern open-space living environments. Great for the cottages and man caves each retro refrigerator boasts optimal space usage, an elegant character and all the helpful features one would expect from a true charmer.
- Electronic SensoTech Controls
- LED Display
- High Temperature Alarm
- High Temperature Warning Lights
- Open Door Alarm
- IonAir with Multipflow 360 Technology
- Number of Shelves in Food Area: 4
- Number of Removable Shelves in Fresh Food Area: 2
- Wire Bottle Rack
- ZeroZone Drawer for Extra Fast Cooling
- Large Vegetable Drawer
- MultiBox for Butter and Cheese
- Convertible Egg or Ice Bin
- SimpleSlide Height Adjustable Door Shelves: 2
- Extra Deep Door Shelves: 1
- Total Number of Door Shelves: 3
- LED Interior Lighting
- Capacity of Fresh Food Compartment: 8.24 cu.ft./233 L
- Optional Additional Wine Rack Sold Separately Part # WR-4
- ExtremeFreeze Drawer for Fast Freezing: 1
- Total Number of Freezer Drawers: 3
- Capacity of Freezer Compartment: 3.46 cu.ft./99 L
- 1 Inverter Compressor
- Total Volume: 11.7 cu.ft./331 L
- Freezing Capacity in 24 hours: 18lbs./8.1kg
- Energy Star Certified
- Noise Level (max) 42dB(A)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.