The Alfresco ALXE-36SZ-LP 36-In. Built-In Liquid-Propane Grill with Sear Zone has been engineered to deliver the intense, even heat needed to achieve perfect results, with the control and flexibility needed for all kinds of food. With a 660-Sq. In. grilling area and three-position warming rack, this unit has a place for every kind of grilling.
- Alfresco ALXE-36SZ-LP 36-In. Built-In Liquid-Propane Grill with Sear Zone
- Three 18-SR (scaling and corrosion resistant) stainless steel main burners producing 82,500 BTUs
- Integrated rotisserie system with built-in motor and 18,500 BTU infrared burner
- Smoker system with 5,000 BTU dedicated burner and drawer for wood chunks
- 660 sq. in. actual grilling area
- 3-position warming rack stores up out of the way when rotisseriing
- Dual integrated high-intensity halogen work lights
- User-friendly push-button ignition with sealed 110v AC power source
- Sear Zone with 27,500 BTU ceramic infrared burner reaches 1500 F in four minutes and cooks 50 percent faster with virtually no flare-ups
- Liquid propane
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.