The 639 Steel Wall Cap is a robust, easy-to-install vent for exhaust fans (bathroom, range hood, rec room, home gym, etc.). This cap provides reliable ventilation and features both a back draft damper and bird screen, preventing outside air from entering the home and birds or small pests from entering duct work. The back draft damper is spring loaded and features a padded damper zone, which reduce noise from wind induced chatter. Compatible with 3-1/4" x 10" ducting. Not suitable for dryer venting.
- Spring loaded backdraft damper with padded damper zone reduces chatter in windy conditions
- Built-in bird screen prevents birds and other small animals from entering duct work
- Durable steel with a black powder coat finish
- Easy to install in new construction, replacement, or DIY applications
- Integrated 5" steel duct connector
- Compatible with 3-1/4" x 10" ducting
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.