Broan® 36-Inch Convertible Wall-Mount Canopy Range Hood w/ Heat Sentry , 600 CFM, Stainless Steel
Selecting the right professional style range hood just became easier. The E6036SS is a 36 in. stainless steel range hood with styling that is fresh and modern, yet designed to easily complement popular pro-style cooking products. These models come with integrated internal blowers or dedicated external blower capability. Both embody professional features such as powerful blowers, baffle filters, brilliant halogen lighting and variable speed controls.
- Convertible range hood can be installed as venting or non-venting to fit a variety of installation needs; complete installation may require several optional components
- On/off rocker switch starts and stops the blower; variable speed control remembers last setting
- Heat Sentry® detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed automatically
- Open Box Item
- 600 CFM internal blower is included on all internal models
- Designed to duct out of the hood shell in either horizontal or vertical direction with any blower configuration
- Pro-style, dishwasher-safe baffle filters with removable grease drip rail
- Bright halogen lighting with 3 settings uses two 50-Watt bulbs (purchase bulbs separately)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.