Broan Elite RM53000 (Rangemaster®) This Italian-inspired brushed stainless steel range hood proves that simplicity can be the perfect design statement, and a match for today's conventional cooking appliances. Clean lines complement the contemporary kitchen or boldly contrast the flowing styles of more traditional settings.
Features & Benefits
- 370 CFM internal blower provides the power you need at 7.0 sones, using 6" round ductwork for easy installation
- Three-speed slide control allows you to set just the right exhaust speed to keep up with whatever is cooking
- Dual 25-watt halogen lamps (included) provide bright lighting to the cooktop so you can see what's cooking; one light level on lamps
- Dishwasher-safe aluminum filter features a quick-release latch and professional style appearance for good looks and a fresh kitchen
- Ducted/non-ducted telescopic flue accommodates ceiling heights from 8 to 9 feet. Extension flues for higher ceilings are also available for ducted and non-ducted applications. (Sold separately.)
- Requires separate purchase of a non-ducted kit for indoor exhaust recirculation, which includes one non-duct filter; replacement filters sold separately
- Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and adjusts speed of blower to High automatically to prolong product life
- Compatible with optional Broan Make-up Air Dampers (sold separately) to fit 6" or 8" ducting and help to balance the air pressure when the range hood is in use, keeping your environment comfortable
- For indoor use only
- Muti-speed slide control.
- Heat Sentry adjusts speed of blower to high in case of excess heat.
- Two 20-watt halogen lamps provided.
- Open Box Item
- Ducted/non-ducted telescopic flue accommodates ceiling heights from 8 to 9 feet. Extension flues for higher ceilings are also available for ducted and non-ducted applications.
- Requires separate purchase of non-ducted kit (RRK51) for indoor exhaust recirculation.
- Install hood so that the bottom of the unit in 24 to 30 in. above the cooking surface.
- 120 Volts. 3.1 Amps. 370 CFM. 6" RD Duct.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.