The Danby Diplomat 10.0 cu. ft. Chest Freezer is an ideal solution for households, cottages, offices, or any other location requiring additional storage space for frozen foods. Our power-on indicator light enables you to confirm the safety of your frozen items preservation quickly and conveniently. This model is Garage Ready & able to maintain optimal performance at external temperatures between 0F to -110F (-17C to -43C). The 360-degree cooling system utilizes D-shaped coils that snugly hug the inner wall to optimize the freezing time of newly added foods in the freezer, which preserves nutrients. This model is DOE-compliant, saving you energy and money. This freezer can sit closer to walls thanks to the new thinner profile hinges. Additionally, the counter-balance hinges enable the lid to stay open at any angle, providing easy access. The freezer is equipped with a removable storage basket to help you separate and organize your food.
- 10 cu. ft. capacity (283.17 Litres): Store more of your favorite frozen foods and optimize bulk food storage
- Front mounted mechanical thermostat: Easy to use, adjustable variable temperature range
- Manual defrost with front mount drain: Use the drain to conveniently remove water during defrosting
- 2 front Leveling Legs and 2 back rollers for easy movement.
- Power-On Indicator light: lets you know your freezer is working
- DOE Compliant: Energy efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- Garage Ready: Freezer can perform in temperatures from 0oF to 110oF (-17oC to 43oC).
- 12 Months Carry in Warranty: Industry leading warranty for peace of mind.
Energy Star Rated:
10 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.