Refrigerated drawers offer convenient cold storage for food or beverages. Heavy-duty insulation and forced-air refrigeration system creates optimum storage, while LED interior lighting and full-extension drawer slides make it easy to find what you need. Gallery
- 33°F to 42°F temperature control gives you the flexibility to store cold drinks or food items in any room of your home.
- Heavy-duty insulation maintains the perfect cold storage environment.
- LED interior lighting and full-extension drawer slides make it easy to find what you need.
- Stainless steel front, sides and interior (convertible door design allows for wood overlay).
- Front-vented, forced-air refrigeration system maintains optimum cold storage.
- 5.2 cubic feet of storage capacity with locking drawers to keep everything secure.
- Adjustable leveling legs.
- Caster kit available.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.