The long-awaited outdoor warming drawer is here. Powered by convection heat for even temperature control, it can handle everything from defrosting frozen meats to simply warming your burger buns. The slow cooking function locks in juices of large cuts for perfect finishing on the grill. And the soft-close drawer ensures smooth operation as your perfect grilling sidekick.
- Four preset temperature options and five time intervals offer ease and flexibility of use for warming, slow cooking, defrosting, bread proofing, or food dehydrating.
- Proofing function with moisture control vents allows for perfect rise of bread dough.
- Slow cooking function is ideal for cooking meats, from steaks to roasts, until tender.
- Dehydrating function provides the optimal environment for properly preserving everything from beef jerky to your favorite fruit.
- Non-shift rubber mat keeps items in place when opening and closing drawer.
- Halogen lighting provides superior visibility.
- Soft-close drawer ensures smooth operation and access without disturbing items inside.
- Stainless steel interior provides a bright finish, longevity and easy clean up.
- Available in custom overlay option to create seamless kitchen style.
- Marquise Accented TM oven handle with commercial-grade end caps provides industry-exclusive durability and style.
- Features an automatic shut-down with chime notification when the selected time period has completed.
||Cutout Dimensions W (in.)
||Approx SHP WT (lbs)
||30" Warming Drawer
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.