The Hestan 30'' column freezer delivers dynamic food storage with easily adjustable shelving and high-performance compressor. The EvenFlow Air Circulating Technology ™ provides uniform and precise temperature control, ensuring better food preservation. Pair with a Hestan refrigerator or wine cellar for the ultimate culinary cold storage system - an Ensemble Refrigeration Suite ™ .
- EvenFlow Air Circulating Technology ™ provides uniform and precise temperature control, ensuring better food preservation.
- EvenFlow Air Circulating Technology ™ creates an air curtain to prevent cold air from escaping when the door opens.
- Insulated variable speed compressor maintains precision temperature control with minimal vibration, which allows for quieter operation, reduces overall running time, creates efficiency and better temperature control.
- Insulated variable speed compressor along with the evaporator ensure there is independent air flow, optimal humidity and no cross contamination.
- Antimicrobial EverCrisp ™ drawers prevent growth of microorganisms and cross-contamination with bead-blasted stainless steel.
- Heavy-duty painted aluminum interior liner.
- Two LED light array on top and side interior provide excellent visibility to interior without annoying hot spots.
- Marquise Accented ™ door handle with commercial-grade end caps provides industry-exclusive durability and style.
- Robust hinges open heavy-duty doors easily and smoothly thanks to exclusive design, and allow for as little as 1/16 reveal for true built-in integration.
- Available in custom overlay options to create seamless kitchen style.
- Shipped standard with lateral joining kit to provide a finished look once installed.
||Cutout Dimensions W (in.)
||Approx SHP WT (lbs)
||36" Bottom Mount Refrigerator Column, Bottom Compressor
||24" Refrigerator Column
||30" Refrigerator Column
||24" Freezer Column
||30" Freezer Column
Refrigeration Exterior Configurations & Hinge System
Sealed System & EvenFlow Air Circulating Technology
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.