The Hestan 30" dual fuel range marries high-performance gas burners with a precision electric convection oven. Our dual-flow burner system allows for a robust range of heat control, from a searing 23,000 BTU flame to a continuous gentle simmer of 500 BTUs. The oven is dialed in with exclusive PureVection ™ technology, which automatically optimizes heat and airflow for perfectly balanced convection baking, broiling and roasting. The MarquiseDisplay ™ gives you a chef-friendly digital display - conveniently inset right in the commercial-grade oven handle. Gallery
- Patent-pending heavy-duty cast-iron grates provide a continuous uninterrupted and maximized cooking surface for best in class coverage. In combination with brass sealed burner and burner bowl, designed to optimize combustion efficiency to produce top cooking performance, including the fastest time-to-boil.
- High-performance dual-flow burner system allows for significant turndown capability from high BTU performance (23,000 BTUs front burners) to low continuous simmer (500 BTUs all burners).
- Exclusive raised pattern burner cap design that is easy to remove and clean.
- Robust electronic ignition/re-ignition capability to provide safety and proper gas ignition. Igniter will continue to spark until the burner flame is established and re-ignite in the case of flame blow out.
- Exclusive PureVection TM technology electronically controls multiple heating elements and convection systems to optimize baking, broiling, roasting, convection baking and self cleaning processes. Achieved by alternating and adjusting the levels of heat and air circulation needed to produce the best result.
- Patent-pending MarquiseDisplay TM touch control oven display is discreetly and conveniently located in Marquise Accented™ oven door handle. Time, modes and temperature are elegantly displayed.
- 4.9 cubic feet heavy-duty, porcelain enameled oven cavity interior for even heat distribution. Concealed bake, broil, and convection elements designed for ease of cleaning and more usable capacity.
- Soft-close door feature is counterbalanced and equipped with a shock absorption system for stable, assisted closing of the door and smooth, effortless access.
- Distinctly angled oven door, commercial grade end caps and Marquise Accented TM handle are ergonomically designed for ease of opening and oven door closing.
- Extra-wide glass oven window provides improved viewing area while keeping temperatures outside cool to touch.
- Three full-extension, telescopic professional oven racks with six-position rack supports glide easily and offer convenient access.
- Soft-on and off oven interior lighting.
- Standard meat probe for accurate temperature measurement.
- Elegantly backlit control knobs add functionality and brilliant illumination.
- Zamak die-cast range and oven control knobs.
- Comes standard with Island Trim.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.