The Induction Range brings chef-grade power to the incredible efficiency of induction cooking. Utilizing high-powered magnets, induction elements generate instant heat within the cookware itself. No flames. Just pure culinary control. A 3,600-watt boost gives you exceptional searing power. Since all that heat goes directly into your cookware, your kitchen remains cool - and your range stays safe to the touch. In the electric oven below, Hestan s PureVection™ technology delivers superior convection control for consistently exceptional baking, broiling and roasting.
- Powerful, energy-efficient induction burners only heat up cooking surface area under cookware.
- Precision temperature control delivers consistent cooking results.
- Industry exclusive Marquise Accented™ glass cooking surface presents an authentic visual connection to the Hestan design integrity.
- Low simmer allows for gentle cooking for even the most delicate of sauces.
- Cookware detection system safely shuts off induction burners when cookware is removed. When cookware is returned, original temperature setting is reestablished.
- Locking feature provides additional safety and peace of mind.
- 2 Timer functions allow for an independent timer or a timer for each individual cooking zone from 1 to 59 minutes.
- Automatic Power Boost heating function allows for elements to heat up more quickly to the desired heat setting.
- Residual heat indicator warns the user that the glass is still hot in the cooking zone after use.
- Bridge function for elongated pans.
- Audible alerts and feedback provide certainty of control interface.
- Warming function maintains low temperature for extended periods.
- Exclusive PureVection™ technology, electronically controls multiple heating elements and convection systems, to optimize baking, broiling, roasting, convection baking and self cleaning processes.
- 4.9 Cu. Ft heavy duty, porcelain enameled oven cavity interior for even heat distribution. Concealed bake, broil, and convection elements designed for ease of cleaning and more usable capacity.
- Heavy-duty cast-iron grates provide a continuous uninterrupted and maximized cooking surface for best in class coverage. In combination with brass sealed burner and burner bowl, designed to optimize combustion efficiency to produce top cooking performance, including the fastest time-to-boil.
- Gentle-close door feature is counterbalanced and equipped with a shock absorption system for stable, assisted closing of the door and smooth, effortless access.
- Distinctly angled oven door, commercial-grade Zamak die-cast end caps and Marquise Accented™ handle are ergonomically designed for ease of opening and closing of oven door.
- Extra-wide glass oven window provides improved viewing area while keeping temperatures outside cool to touch.
- Soft-on and off oven interior lighting.
- Zamak die-cast oven control knobs.
- Standard meat probe for accurate temperature measurement.
- Comes standard with Island Trim.
- Two full-extension, telescopic professional oven racks with six position rack supports, glide easily for convenient access. Plus 1 standard rack.
- Available in black glass only.
- Options & Accessories
- Available in 12 Hestan signature colorfinishes
- Backguards: Low Back 10 and High Shelf 20
||Cutout Dimensions Approx: W(in)
||Circuit Breaker Req
||Approx SHP WT (lbs)
||30 Induction Range witd 4 Elements
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.