Maximize your cooking area with the Hestan 30'' rangetop. This four-burner model brings exceptional culinary power to smaller spaces - not to mention stunning style. The dual-flow burner system allows for a robust range of heat control, from a searing 23,000 BTU flame to a continuous gentle simmer of 500 BTUs. Signature continuous grates allow for easy cookware maneuverability. Backlit knobs bring elegant form to their precision function.
- Patented heavy-duty cast-iron grates provide a continuous uninterrupted and maximized cooking surface for best in class coverage. In combination with brass sealed burner and burner bowl, designed to optimize combustion efficiency to produce top cooking performance, including the fastest time-to-boil.
- High-performance dual-flow burner system allows for significant turndown capability from high BTU performance (23,000 BTUs Front Burners) to low continuous simmer (500 BTUs All Burners).
- Exclusive raised pattern burner cap design that is easy to remove and clean.
- Robust electronic ignition/re-ignition capability to provide safety and proper gas ignition. Igniter will continue to spark until the burner flame is established and re-ignite in the case of flame blow out.
- Industry exclusive Marquise Accented TM control panel.
- Elegantly backlit control knobs add functionality and brilliant illumination.
- Zamak die-cast control knobs.
- Comes standard with Island Trim.
||Cutout Dimensions W (in.)
||Circuit Breaker Req
||Approx SHP WT (lbs)
||30" Rangetop, 4 Burner
||24 1/2" max + platform required
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.