The Induction Rangetop delivers pure culinary control with chef-grade power. High-powered magnets generate instant heat within the cookware itself. This exceptional efficiency also creates immediate, precision control. A 3,600-watt boost gives you exceptional searing power. Since all that heat goes directly into your cookware, your kitchen remains cool - and your rangetop stays safe to the touch.
- Powerful, energy-efficient induction burners only heat up cooking surface area under cookware.
- Precision temperature control delivers consistent cooking results.
- Industry exclusive Marquise Accented™ glass cooking surface presents an authentic visual connection to the Hestan design integrity.
- Low simmer allows for gentle cooking for even the most delicate of sauces.
- Cookware detection system safely shuts off induction burners when cookware is removed. When cookware is returned, original temperature setting is reestablished.
- Locking feature provides additional safety and peace of mind.
- 2 Timer functions allow for an independent timer or a timer for each individual cooking zone from 1 to 59 minutes.
- Residual heat indicator warns the user that the glass is still hot in the cooking zone after use.
- Bridge function for elongated pans.
- Audible alerts and feedback provide certainty of control interface.
- Warming function maintains low temperature for extended periods.
- Comes standard with Island Trim.
- Available in black glass only.
- OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
- Available in 12 Hestan signature color finishes
- Backguards : Low Back 10 and High Shelf 20
||Cutout Dimensions W (in.)
||Circuit Breaker Req
||Approx SHP WT (lbs)
||36 Induction Rangetop witd 5 Elements
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.