Add the groundbreaking technology of Smart Gas control where you need it with the versatile Smart Gas Rangetop. Forget LO, MED and HI. Set your flame by exact temperature with the Smart Gas Rangetop. Once you dial in that perfect temperature, it automatically adjusts to maintain precision heat as you cook. Better control means better results.
- Hestan Smart Technology creates a seamless cooking experience, allowing the Smart Gas Burner (1) and Smart Pan (1) to work in unison with you.
- Hestan Smart Pan (1 included) features Bluetooth® technology and patented embedded culinary sensors that automatically control cooking temperature as you adjust the AccuKnob™ to your desired temperature.
- No more LOW, MEDIUM, or HIGH settings. Smart Gas Technology eliminates guessing and instead allows precise and consistent temperature control.
- Dual cooking modes (Temperature Control & Manual) for more versatility.
- In Temperature Control mode, exclusive Smart Technology automatically adjusts the Smart Gas Burner's flame level to reach and maintain the precise target temperature as selected by the user. This Temperature Control mode is only possible using the Hestan Smart Pan.
- In Manual mode, cooking power is displayed by 12 heat settings. This Manual mode can be utilized to cook on any pan.
- AccuKnob™ in Temperature Control mode shows preheat temperature until set / selected temperature is achieved.
- One single Hestan Smart Gas Burner (right front) and one single Hestan Smart Pan is included in each Hestan Smart Gas product (rangetops or ranges)
- The Hestan Smart Pan has a built-in safety limit of 550°F and the pre-programmed SafeGuard automatic shut-off, which can be programmed to either 4, 8, or 12 hours.
- Other compatible Hestan smart cookware is also available.
- Personalization options include a choice of languages, as well as a choice between F° or C°.
- The Hestan Smart Pan, which is also used for the Hestan Cue-enabled Smart Induction cooktops and portable countertop burner, is included with your Smart Gas product. However, guided cooking features, recipes, etc, are not part of the Smart Gas rangetops or dual fuel ranges. The GloConnect app is not to be confused with the Hestan Cue app.
- Heavy-duty cast-iron grates provide a continuous uninterrupted and maximized cooking surface for best in class coverage. In combination with brass sealed burner and burner bowl, designed to optimize combustion efficiency to produce top cooking performance, including the fastest time-to-boil.
- High performance dual-flow burner system allows for significant turndown capability from high Btu performance (23,000 Btu/hour Left Front Burner) to low continuous simmer (500 Btu/hour All Burners). - NG
- Patented, diamond stainless steel burner bowl, emphasizes the CircuFlame™ power burner. Allows for ease of cleaning with a water tight seal.
- Exclusive raised pattern burner cap design that is easy to remove and clean.
- Robust electronic ignition/re-ignition capability to provide safety and proper gas ignition. Igniter will continue to spark until the burner flame is established, and re-ignite in the case of flame blow out.
- Bluetooth Connectivity with precision temperature control.
- Industry exclusive Marquise Accented™ control panel.
- Zamak die-cast control knobs.
- Comes standard with Island Trim
- Available in Twelve (12) Hestan signature color finishes
- Backguards : Low Back 10" and High Shelf 20"
- Natural Gas (NG) or Liquid Propane (LP)
- Gas conversion kits (NG/LP)
- High altitude kit
- Wok Ring
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.