The modular Hestan 48" Ensemble Refrigeration Suite ™ delivers dynamic food storage with easily adjustable shelving, high-performance compressor and antimicrobial stainless steel. The EvenFlow Air Circulating Technology ™ consists of independent ventilation for each compartment and provides uniform and precise temperature control, ensuring better food preservation. Gallery
- EvenFlow Air Circulating Technology TM consists of independent ventilation for each compartment, providing uniform and precise temperature control and ensuring better food preservation.
- EvenFlow Air Circulating Technology TM creates an air curtain to prevent cold air from escaping when the door opens.
- Insulated dual variable speed compressor maintains precision temperature control with minimal vibration.
- Patent-pending shelf system offers limitless shelf positions, easily adjustable without removing items.
- Antimicrobial EverCrisp TM drawers prevent growth of microorganisms and cross-contamination with bead-blasted stainless steel.
- Soft-close stainless steel storage drawers and bins allow for silent and easy access.
- Deeper capacity within a standard depth is achieved by a side-mounted evaporator, which leaves greater interior space.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel interior liner (refrigerator only).
- Two LED light array on top and side interior provides excellent visibility to interior without annoying hot spots.
- Marquise Accented TM door handle with commercial-grade end caps provides industry-exclusive durability and style.
- Robust hinges open heavy-duty doors easily and smoothly thanks to exclusive design.
- Available in custom overlay options to create a seamless kitchen style.
- Shipped standard with lateral joining kit to provide a finished look once installed.
- Ensemble Refrigeration Suite TM can be configured left to right based on customer specifications.
Chef-Worthy Ingredients: Hestan Refrigeration
Hestan Chef-Proven Performance: Dan & Rachel's Supper Club
Hestan Chef-Proven Performance: Kim's Carbonara
Refrigeration Exterior Configurations & Hinge System
Sealed System & EvenFlow Air Circulating Technology
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.