The DD59 Back Bar Direct Draw is a Two Section Refrigerator with a solid door that has all the right features. It boasts an impressive Net capacity of 18.45 cubic feet. The durable 1/3 HP motor that powers the compressor at the side of this unit that distributes air from left to right rather than from back to front. Side to side circular airflow ensures ice-cold products even when doors are opened regularly. Engineered to maintain food safe temperatures in +100°F kitchens. Plus the self-closing doors come standard with barrel locks.
The durable stainless steel interior with led lights and thick stainless steel thresholds protect door frames when loading and unloading cabinet. While the black vinyl exterior front, sides and rear, plus a 18 gauge stainless steel top will endure many busy years! The DD59 fits: (3) 1/2 barrels (keg), and (2) polished stainless steel insulated towers with (3) plated brass faucets, it also features electronic controller with led display (°f or °c). Optional kits: (-S) stainless steel exterior - Made to Order. Cabinet fits: (2) 1/2 barrels and (1) 1/4 barrel, or (6) slim 1/4 barrels, or (8) 1/6 barrels, or (1) 1/2 barrel and (1) slim 1/4 barrel and (3) 1/6 barrels. The unit is ETL Safety (US & C) Listed, ETL Sanitation and includes a five years compressor warranty / three years parts and labor warranty.
- Dimensions: 59.5" W x 29" D x 36.88" H
- Net capacity of 18.45 cubic feet
- Nominal Compres. of N/A BTU/hr at 1/3 HP
- Electrical consumption of N/A kWh/day at 2.5 Amps, 8 ft long cord with a 5 - 15P NEMA plug
- Engineered to maintain food safe temperatures in +100°F kitchens
- Includes (3) keg cushions to protect floor and allow air to circulate below kegs
- One piece, vinyl coated steel handle with built-in lock
- (2) polished stainless steel insulated towers with (3) plated brass faucets
- Self-closing doors come standard with barrel locks
- Front breathing, side mount refrigeration that distributes air from left to right rather than from back to front
- Black Vinyl exterior front, sides and rear, plus a 18 gauge stainless steel top
- Stainless steel interior with LED lights
- R290 refrigerant
- Automatic "off cycle" defrost cycle
- Thick stainless steel thresholds protect door frames when loading and unloading cabinet
- Fits: (3) 1/2 Barrels (Keg)
- Cabinets walls and doors well insulated (2" thick) and are designed to maintain interior temperatures between 33°F to 38°F
- Electronic controller with LED display (°F or °C)
- Optional kits: (-S) stainless steel exterior - Made to Order
- 115v/60/1, 8 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: 62.5" L x 31.25" D x 42.5" H at 345 lbs
- Cabinet fits: (2) 1/2 barrels and (1) 1/4 barrel, or (6) slim 1/4 barrels, or (8) 1/6 barrels, or (1) 1/2 barrel and (1) slim 1/4 barrel and (3) 1/6 barrels
- Five Years compressor warranty, Three Years parts and labor warranty
||X X in
||Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
||Electrical Connection: 5 - 15P NEMA, 115v/60/1, 8 ft. cord and plug, Energy Consumption: N/A Watts, Amperage: 2.5, Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 15 A
||Ambient Temp Range: 45 - 100°F, Voltage Range: 104 - 126V, Control Setpoint Range: 32 - 38°F, Refrigerant: R290
Energy Star Rated:
18.45 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
18.45 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.