The DT2A-FS Steelheart Series Refrigerator and Freezer dual temp two section with a full stainless doors and one piece, full door length, extruded aluminum flush mount door handle is perfect for tight kitchens. The reliable motors, 1/4 HP for the refrigerator on top & 3/4 HP for the freezer on the bottom, power the each compressor on the top of this cabinet and provides each section with a continuous flow of cold air, ensuring a steady constant temperatures. The DT2A-FS frame is composed of stainless steel, a material that resists the random damage normal in a commercial kitchen or business. Plus, it is easy to clean. The DT2A-FS includes 6 epoxy coated wire coated shelves, and comes standard with (4) 4" stem casters (2 with brakes), it features field reversible, spring assisted self closing doors with stay open feature (no kit req d). The unit is UL Listed, Conformité Européenne and includes a five years compressor warranty / three years parts and labor warranty.
- Dimensions: 55" W x 35" D x 79.5" H
- Interior capacity of 23.1 cubic feet refrigerator, 23.1 cubic feet freezer
- Nominal Compres. of 770 BTU/hr at 1/4 HP refrigerator and 1425 BTU/hr at 3/4 HP freezer
- Electrical consumption of 8.59 kWh/day at 14 Amps, 10 ft long cord with a 5 - 20P NEMA plug
- Exclusive stepped door design to protect recessed door gasket
- Field reversible, spring assisted self closing doors with stay open feature (no kit req d)
- One piece, full door length, extruded aluminum flush mount door handle
- Exclusive stepped door design to protect recessed magnetic door gasket
- Energy efficient thermostatic expansion valve self contained refrigeration system
- Insulated with 2 3/8" CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- EverCheck digital control system with audio and visual alarms
- R-290 refrigerant
- Refrigerant flow is controlled with a capillary tube
- Epoxy electrocoated (E-Coat) evaporator coil to help fight corrosion for extended life for extended life
- Includes 6 epoxy coated wire coated shelves
- Interior LED light bar is mounted horizontally on the ceiling
- Standard with (4) 4" Stem Casters (2 with brakes)
- Optional kits: 6" Legs ,Epoxy or stainless steel shelves ,Tray/pan slides ,Foot pedal door opener ,Stainless Steel Back
- 115v/60/1, 10 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: 58.25" L x 36.5" D x 81" H at 634 lbs
- Top mounted energy efficient non-electric evaporation system
- Five Years compressor warranty, Three Years parts and labor warranty
||X X in
||Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
||Electrical Connection: 5 - 20P NEMA, 115v/60/1, 10 ft. cord and plug, Energy Consumption: 8.59 kwh/day, Amperage: 14, Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 20 A
||Ambient Temp Range: 45 - 100°F, Voltage Range: 104 - 126V, Control Setpoint Range: 33 - 52°F,-10 - +10°F, Refrigerant: R-290
Energy Star Rated:
46.2 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
23.1 (cu. ft.)
23.1 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.