The EUF27A Economy Series Undercounter single section freezer with a stainless door is a space saving workhorse. . With a net capacity of 6.33 cubic feet this efficient undercounter freezer and front air flow design is perfect for hot/tight kitchens. The EUF27A is constructed of stainless steel, which protects this unit from accidental damage and rust. Plus, it is easy to clean.
The EUF27A also includes (1) epoxy coated wire shelf adjustable in 1/2" increments on anodized aluminum supports, (4) 4" stem casters (2 with brakes) are standard, plus a energy efficient heated condensate removal. Electrical consumption of 1.92 kWh/day at 1.2 Amps, 9 ft long cord with a 5 - 15P NEMA plug. . The unit is UL EPH Listed, UL Listed, ENERGY STAR® Qualified and includes a five years compressor warranty / two years parts and labor warranty.
- Dimensions: 27" W x 30" D x 33.75" H
- Net capacity of 6.33 cubic feet
- Innovative air distribution system distributes air evenly to maintain product temperature
- Stainless steel exterior door(s) and interior floor with aluminum sides, rear, and top)
- Energy efficient heated condensate removal
- Self-closing, stainless door is field reversible (no kit req'd)
- (1) epoxy coated wire shelf adjustable in 1/2" increments on anodized aluminum supports
- R290 refrigerant
- (4) 4" Stem Casters (2 with brakes) are standard
- Includes 1 epoxy coated wire coated wire shelf adjustable in 1/2" increments on anodized aluminum supports
- Nominal Compres. of 933 BTU/hr at 1/5 HP
- 115v/60/1, 9 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: 33" L x 29" D x 37" H at 200 lbs
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Five Years compressor warranty, Two Years parts and labor warranty
||X X in
||Two Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
||Electrical Connection: 5 - 15P NEMA, 115v/60/1, 9 ft. cord and plug, Energy Consumption: 1.92 kwh/day, Amperage: 1.2, Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 15 A
||Ambient Temp Range: 45 - 100°F, Voltage Range: 115 - 127V, Control Setpoint Range: -5 - +5°F, Refrigerant: R290
Energy Star Rated:
6.33 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.