The F1A-FSL Steelheart Series Upright single section freezer with a full stainless door is a space saving workhorse. Solid state digital controller with temperature alarms and LED display (°F or °C). With a net capacity of 23.1 cubic feet this efficient upright freezer and front air flow design is perfect for hot/tight kitchens. The F1A-FSL is constructed of stainless steel, which protects this unit from accidental damage and rust. Plus, it is easy to clean.
The F1A-FSL also includes Interior LED light bar is mounted horizontally on the ceiling, (4) 4" stem casters (2 with brakes) are standard, plus a field reversible, spring assisted self closing door with stay open feature (no kit req'd). Electrical consumption of 6.25 kWh/day at 8.46 Amps, 10 ft long cord with a 6 - 15P NEMA plug. Optional kits: 6" Legs, Epoxy or stainless steel shelves, Tray/pan slides, Foot pedal door opener, Additional air filter. The unit is ETL Safety (US & C) Listed, ETL Sanitation and includes a six years parts warranty, five years labor warranty, and seven years compressor warranty.
- Dimensions: 27.5" W x 33.5" D x 79.5" H
- Net capacity of 23.1 cubic feet
- Unique "ducted" air distribution system
- Epoxy electrocoated (E-Coat) evaporator coil to help fight corrosion for extended life
- Stainless steel exterior (front, sides, top) and a stainless steel interior
- Field reversible, spring assisted self closing door with stay open feature (no kit req'd)
- One piece, full door length, extruded aluminum flush mount door handle
- Lockable Full Stainless Door, left hand swing
- Insulated with 2 3/8" CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane
- Interior LED light bar is mounted horizontally on the ceiling
- Solid state digital controller with temperature alarms and LED display (°F or °C)
- R290 refrigerant
- (4) 4" Stem Casters (2 with brakes) are standard
- Includes 3 epoxy coated wire coated wire shelves adjustable in 1" increments on stainless steel supports
- Optional kits: 6" Legs, Epoxy or stainless steel shelves, Tray/pan slides, Foot pedal door opener, Additional air filter
- Nominal Compres. of 1425 BTU/hr at 3/4 HP
- 115v/60/1, 10 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: 36" L x 31.5" D x 81" H at 355 lbs
- Top mounted energy efficient non-electric evaporation system
- Six Years parts warranty, Five Years labor warranty, Seven Years compressor warranty
||X X in
||Five Years: Labor warranty on entire machine.Seven Years: Parts warranty on Compressor.
||Electrical Connection: 6 - 15P NEMA, 115v/60/1, 10 ft. cord and plug, Energy Consumption: 6.25 kwh/day, Amperage: 8.46, Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 16 A
||Ambient Temp Range: 45 - 100°F, Voltage Range: 104 - 126V, Control Setpoint Range: -10 - +12°F, Refrigerant: R290
Energy Star Rated:
23.1 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.