The HDD-1-24 Back Bar Direct Draw is a Single Section Refrigerator with a Solid Door is the perfect portable kegreator for any operation. It boasts an impressive net capacity of 7.46 cubic feet. The durable 1/6 HP motor that powers the compressor in the back of this unit ensures a free flowing air system throughout the cabinet and keeps the keg(s) cold. Engineered to maintain food safe temperatures in +100°F kitchens. Plus the lockable swing door is insulated with environmentally friendly, cfc free foamed in place polyurethane.
The durable stainless steel interior with reinforced threshold protects cabinet from loading/unloading keg damage. While the black vinyl exterior front, sides and rear, plus a 18 gauge stainless steel top includes a brushed aluminum glass rail for mug storage on top! The HDD-1-24 includes 1 keg cushion, and comes standard with (4) 4" casters (front 2 with brakes), it features (1) polished stainless steel insulated tower with (1) plated brass faucet. Optional kits: (-S) stainless steel exterior - Made to Order. Cabinet fits: (1) 1/2 barrel, or (1) 1/4 barrel, or (2) slim 1/4 barrels, or (4) 1/6 barrels. The unit is ETL Safety (US & C) Listed, ETL Sanitation and includes a Five Years compressor warranty / Three Years parts and labor warranty.
- Dimensions: 24.88" W x 30" D x 39.38" H
- Net capacity of 7.46 cubic feet
- Nominal Compres. of 1056 BTU/hr at 1/6 HP
- Electrical consumption of 1.32 kWh/day at 2.5 Amps, 10 ft long cord with a 5 - 15P NEMA plug
- Engineered to maintain food safe temperatures in +100°F kitchens
- Includes (1) keg cushion to protect floor and allow air to circulate below kegs
- One piece, vinyl coated steel handle with built-in lock
- (1) polished stainless steel insulated tower with (1) plated brass faucet
- Lockable swing door is insulated with environmentally friendly, CFC free foamed in place polyurethane
- Rear breathing with internal drain, internal CO2 chain harness, and knockouts for gas line of for plumbing drain to outside of unit
- Black Vinyl exterior front, sides and rear, plus a 18 gauge stainless steel top
- Stainless steel interior with reinforced threshold protects cabinet from loading/unloading keg damage
- R-134a refrigerant
- Automatic "off cycle" defrost cycle
- Brushed aluminum glass rail for mug storage on top
- Includes 1 keg cushion
- Cabinets walls and doors well insulated (2" thick) and are designed to maintain interior temperatures between 33°F to 38°F
- Standard with (4) 4" Casters (front 2 with brakes)
- Optional kits: (-S) stainless steel exterior - Made to Order
- 115v/60/1, 10 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: 34.5" L x 29" D x 45.5" H at 175 lbs
- Cabinet fits: (1) 1/2 barrel, or (1) 1/4 barrel, or (2) slim 1/4 barrels, or (4) 1/6 barrels
- Five Years compressor warranty, Three Years parts and labor warranty
||X X in
||Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
||Electrical Connection: 5 - 15P NEMA, 115v/60/1, 10 ft. cord and plug, Energy Consumption: 1.32 Watts, Amperage: 2.5, Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 15 A
||Ambient Temp Range: 45 - 100°F, Voltage Range: 104 - 126V, Control Setpoint Range: 33 - 38°F, Refrigerant: R-134a
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.