The KM-1301SAJ is capable of producing approximately 1365 lbs of crescent cubed ice, Stack 2 units for 2x the ice production in the same floor space! Our efficient double-sided KMEdge stainless steel evaporators create our unique crescent shaped ice cubes. It is the purest and hardest ice on the market and is a perfect fit for a wide range of applications. This Air-cooled, Stackable icemaker features a CycleSaver™ design and includes the EverCheck™ alert system making the unit energy efficient and simple to maintain. The KM-1301SAJ requires a Single phase, 208-230v/60/1, 3 wire, including ground. Must be hardwired at site, no cord/plug included electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details. Replaces KM-1301SAH.
- Dimensions: 48" W x 27-3/8" D x 27-3/8" H
- Up to 1365 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Stack 2 units for 2x the ice production
- Produces crescent shaped ice cubes
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650
- EverCheck™ alert system
- CycleSaver™ design
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- R-404A refrigerant (3 lbs. 15.5 oz / 1800 g)
- Heat Rejection:19400 BTU/hr
- Ambient temperature range: 45 - 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 - 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 - 113psig
- Voltage range: 187 - 253V
- 12.4 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 4.27 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 208-230v/60/1, 3 wire, including ground. Must be hardwired at site, no cord/plug included
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts & Labor warranty on evaporator.
||X X in
||Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
||Single phase, 208-230v/60/1, 3 wire, including ground. Must be hardwired at site, no cord/plug included, Amperage: 12.4, Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 20 A
||1/2" FPT Inlet, Minimum 3/8" Nominal ID Copper Water Tubing or Equivalent, 3/4" FPT Outlet, Minimum 3/4" Nominal ID Hard Pipe or Equivalent
||4.27 kWh per 100 lbs @ 90/70, 21 gal of Potable Water per 100 lbs @ 90/70
||Ambient Temp Range: 45 - 100°F, Water Temp Range: 45 - 90°F, Water Pressure: 10 - 113psig, Voltage Range: 187 - 253V, Heat Rejection: 19400 BTU/hr, Refrigerant Charge: R-404A, (3 lbs. 15.5 oz / 1800 g)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.