The KM-161BAJ is capable of producing approximately 163 lbs of crescent cubed ice. This Undercounter Air-cooled, Built in Storage Bin icemaker stores up to 78 lbs of ice*, which makes it ideal for small bars, hotel lobbies, and office break rooms. It features the CycleSaver design and includes the EverCheck alert system making the unit simple to maintain. The KM-161BAJ requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1, 6.5 ft cord with NEMA 5-15 plug electrical connection. Front in, front out airflow. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.*Rated in accordance with AHRI Standard 820(I-P). Capacity based on 100% of total volume x 30 lb/ft3 average density of ice. Replaces KM-160BAJ.
- Dimensions: 23-3/4" W x 28" D x 39" H
- Up to 163 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Up to 78 lbs of built-in storage capacity (2.6ft3)
- Produces crescent shaped ice cubes
- Slide in door with durable stainless steel exterior
- Front in, front out airflow
- EverCheck alert system
- CycleSaver design
- Slide in door, ice bin opening is ADA compliant
- R-134a refrigerant (7.4 oz. / 210 g)
- Heat Rejection:3050 BTU/hr
- Ambient temperature range: 45 - 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 - 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 - 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 - 127V
- 7.1 amps (15 Amp Max fuse)
- 8.6 kwh/100 [email protected] 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1, 6.5 ft cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts & Labor warranty on evaporator.
||X X in
||Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
||Single phase, 115v/60/1, 6.5 ft cord with NEMA 5-15 plug, Amperage: 7.1, Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 15 A
||1/2" FPT Inlet, Minimum 1/4" Nominal ID Copper Water Tubing or Equivalent, 3/4" FPT Outlet, Minimum 3/4" Nominal ID Drain Hard Pipe or Equivalent
||8.6 kWh per 100 lbs @ 90/70, 23 gal of Potable Water per 100 lbs @ 90/70
||Ambient Temp Range: 45 - 100°F, Water Temp Range: 45 - 90°F, Water Pressure: 10 - 113psig, Voltage Range: 104 - 127V, Heat Rejection: 3050 BTU/hr, Refrigerant Charge: R-134a, (7.4 oz. / 210 g)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.