The RM-49-HC Glass Door Merchandiser is a two section refrigerator with a full glass swing door is the perfect beverage or packaged product display for any operation. It boasts an impressive storage capacity of 42.61ft3 (630: 20oz bottles, or 1440: 12oz cans). The durable 1/2 HP motor that powers the compressor in the bottom of this unit efficiently cools the interior cabinet with a forced air evaporator for quick cool down. It's Automatic hot gas loop on front edge of cabinet prevents condensation particularly in hot humid environments!
The durable silver painted aluminum exterior, white steel interior with stainless steel floor and bright energy efficient led interior product lights and exterior canopy lights showcases any product within! The RM-49-HC includes (5 per section) white epoxy coated wire coated wire shelves with product stops, comes standard with (8) 2" leveling legs, and it features an dependable interior dial controller and side mount themometer (°f or °c). Optional kits: 4" Casters, Organizer Shelf, Price Tag Holder, Additional epoxy shelf. The unit is UL EPH Listed and includes a five years compressor warranty / three years parts and labor warranty.
- Dimensions: 60" W x 29.75" D x 78" H
- Storage capacity of 42.61ft3 (630: 20oz Bottles, or 1440: 12oz Cans)
- Nominal Compres. of 1670 BTU/hr at 1/2 HP
- Electrical consumption of 4.37 kWh/day at 7.6 Amps, 8 ft long cord with a 5 - 15P NEMA plug
- Listed under NSF/ANSI Std 7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product
- Large glass swinging doors are energy efficient Low-E multi pane glass
- Aluminum and black ABS door frame handles
- Doors are mounted on heavy duty hinges with self-closing mechanism
- Forced air evaporator for quick temperature pull down
- Insulated with environmentally friendly CFC-Free Polyurethane with cyclopentane blowing agent
- Silver painted aluminum exterior, white steel interior with stainless steel floor
- Dependable interior dial controller and side mount themometer (°F or °C)
- R290 refrigerant
- Energy efficient LED interior product lights and exterior canopy lights
- Refrigerant flow is controlled with a capillary tube
- Includes (5 per section) white epoxy coated wire coated wire shelves with product stops
- Stainless steel shelf clips adjustable in 1/2" increments on anodized aluminum supports
- Standard with (8) 2" Leveling Legs
- Optional kits: 4" Casters, Organizer Shelf, Price Tag Holder, Additional epoxy shelf
- 115v/60/1, 8 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: 63" L x 32.25" D x 86" H at 610 lbs
- Automatic hot gas loop on front edge of cabinet prevents condensation
- Five Years compressor warranty, Three Years parts and labor warranty
||X X in
||Three Years: Parts & Labor on entire machine.
||Electrical Connection: 5 - 15P NEMA, 115v/60/1, 8 ft. cord and plug, Energy Consumption: 4.37 kwh/day, Amperage: 7.6, Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 15 A
||Ambient Temp Range: 60 - 86°F, Voltage Range: 104 - 126V, Control Setpoint Range: 28 - 40°F, Refrigerant: R290
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.