This versatile wall oven uses steam to preserve nutrients in vegetables and tenderness in meats, and convection for evenly-baked pastries and roasts. Use steam and convection together for food that's tender inside and roasted or crisped outside.
- Standard 120-Volt AC - Compatible with most existing household outlets.
- Steam Plus Convection Mode - To keep meats tender and juicy inside and magnificently browned on the outside, this mode uses both steam and convection at once.
- 9 Cooking Modes - A versatile range of cooking modes that enable you to steam cook, bake, or prepare many types of foods without the guesswork.
- Open Box Item
- 4.8-Inch Glass-Touch Controls with LCD - Attractive, modern controls that guide you effortlessly through this versatile oven's options and menu choices, while also being easy to clean.
- Convection Bake Mode - Get delightfully consistent cooking results with heat that's evenly distributed throughout the oven.
- Steam Mode - Gently bring out the very best qualities of your fish and vegetables by maintaining their flavors, textures and nutrients.
- Stainless Steel Interior - This lustrous interior is durable, easy to clean and attractive.
- Steam Reheat Mode - Evenly reheat your chilled or room-temperature foods while keeping them moist and delicious.
- 1,200 Watt Convection Element - An element that helps ensure even, golden-brown results by heating the air that's then circulated throughout the oven
- 1.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity - Enables multi-rack cooking to conveniently prepare several dishes at once with no flavor transfer.
- 27" and 30" Trim Kits - Trim Kits provide a uniform appearance by enabling this 24" oven to complement a 27" or 30" oven.
- Baking/Drip Tray - This versatile tray serves as a baking pan and enables simple cleanup when used as a drip tray.
- Brightness Setting - Use this setting to choose your oven display's brightness level.
- Control Lock - Control Lock prevents unintended use of the oven and ensures complete, simple cleaning of the controls.
- Euro-Style Stainless Design - A stainless steel finish and elegantly-curved handle complement your other Jenn-Air® Euro-Style Stainless appliances.
- Halogen Oven Light - This high-luminosity lighting lets you clearly see when pastries and gourmet pizzas are baked to a golden brown.
- Manual Cooking Mode - This mode puts you in complete control over the oven's settings, without using Preset Foods Mode.
- No-Preheat Option - Save time by cooking certain foods without waiting for the oven to preheat.
- Preset Foods Mode - This mode lets you choose from 68 different preset foods that eliminate guesswork by adjusting the oven's cooking settings for you, based on the food you choose.
- Proof Mode - This low-heat mode maintains a consistent temperature, letting you proof dough quicker than you could at room temperature.
- Roasting Rack (Wire Shelf) - This sturdy wire rack lets hot air evenly circulate around your food for consistent results.
- Steam Cleaning Mode - With this mode, it's easy to wipe away food soils from inside your oven -- keeping the interior lustrous and attractive.
- Steam Defrost Mode - Defrost your food gently and evenly, maintaining its flavor and quality without any hot spots.
- Steam Generator - The Steam Generator quickly heats the water needed to steam cook meats, vegetables, and more.
- Steam Tray (Perforated Pan) - This perforated tray allows steam to envelop food for consistently-cooked fish, vegetables and more.
- Temperature Probe - When this probe is used, there's no need to open the oven door to check on your food's cooking progress. The cooking stops as soon as your food has reached the set temperature.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.