This exceptionally quiet and powerful Jenn-Air® Ventilation System features sophisticated design with a sound silencing system, LED task lighting and the Auto Sense option, which automatically turns the system on and adjusts to compensate for higher cooking temperatures.
- 78,000 BTU Rating - High-powered cooking surfaces are not a problem for this ventilation system.
- Premium Craftsmanship - Each individually crafted system is welded and polished to produce a sleek, seamless look.
- Auto Sense - Automatically turns the ventilation system on and adjusts power as needed.
- Open Box Item
- 600 CFM Blower - Rapidly rids the air of smoke and steam so the air is fresh and clean.
- Boost Function - Clears the air quickly by raising the fan speed to its highest possible setting for 10 minutes, ridding the kitchen of smoke and steam.
- Dishwasher-Safe Metal Filter - Easy-to-clean filters that maintain optimal ventilation performance by keeping ductwork clean.
- LED Task Lighting - Optimally positioned lights illuminate the entire cooking surface, giving a clear view of food as it cooks.
- Quiet Operation - Sound-reducing technology minimizes the sound of the ventilation system to conversation-friendly levels.
- Recirculating Installation Option - Allows for installation of a premium ventilation system without ductwork.
- Sleep Mode - Automatically turns the ventilation system off when cooking is completed.
- "Clean Filter" Indicator - A convenient indicator light reminds you when it's time to clean the dishwasher-safe filters.
- 3 Fan Speed Settings - Provides a range of ventilation power to accommodate your precise cooking needs.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.