Compact convenience-a warming drawer, Liquid Propane tank storage cabinet, and utility drawer, all in one unit
Spacious storage-the extended depth accommodates oversized grilling tools, towels, or wood chips
Comprehensive options-warming drawer has two removable steam pans, lids, and steam racks
Hidden heating-a concealed heating element lets you use the warming drawer as a towel or robe warmer
Lasting elegance-weather-resistant stainless steel construction
Comfortable access-the sliding Liquid Propane tank tray provides safe and easy access
Adaptable range-temperature settings from 90° to 220°F, to keep breads warm or poultry piping hot
Precision control-moist and crisp settings help maintain the perfect texture for your food
Indicator light-reminds you when the drawer is on
Stunning details-hand-polished mirrored highlights
- Warming drawer is equipped with two removable steam pans, lids and steam racks
- 'On" indicator light reminds you that the drawer is on
- Concealed heating element allow you to use the warming drawer as a towel or robe warmer
- Moist and crisp settings allow you to keep food at the desired texture
- Full width and depth utility drawer accommodates oversized grill tools, towels and condiments
- Temperature settings from 90° to 220° offer the flexibly needed to keep breads warm or poultry piping hot
- Sliding LP tank tray for safe and easy LP tank access
- Warming drawer, LP Tank Storage Cabinet and Utility Drawer in one convenient unit
- Weather resistant stainless steel construction and Lynx signature polished highlights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.