Summit's selection of American-made casework brings new convenience to break room design with fully assembled cabinetry for easy installation. Perfect for break rooms, the CWH2 is a cabinet hutch in a jet black manufactured wood finish. It has an open design with a fixed center shelf that divides the storage into two sections. Both sections includes a hole in the rear to accept a power cord, making it easy to integrate small appliances. This unit can accommodate Summit's SCM1000SS, SCM853, SM1102WH, SM903BSA, and SM902BL microwaves. This unit is manufactured in the United States and ships fully assembled with innovative Lockdowel™ fasteners for long-lasting durability. It can be combined with additional Summit casework pieces, including cabinets with storage (models CWM1ADA and CWM2ADA), trash bins (model CWC5ADA), and cabinets sized to hold refrigerators (models CWR2ADA, CWR4ADA, and CWR9ADA). Create any combination by browsing our website or contact our product specialists at 718-893-3900 ext. 507 to work through your ideal break room kitchen design.
- 25" wide vertical hutch designed to be installed on additional Summit casework cabinets
- Just place on your surface and secure with the included brackets
- Engineered wood with laminate finish manufactured and assembled in the United States
- Allows you to place a small appliance such as a microwave, coffeemaker, or toaster oven inside
- Rear includes two pre-installed holes to easily run a power cord through
- Designed to accept our popular SCM1000SS, SCM853, SM1102WH, SM902BL, or SM903BSA microwave
- Innovative fastening system ensures lasting durability
- Sleek black laminate finish suits any setting
- Additional brands may fit inside. Note: to ensure the proper fit, please refer to the assembly drawings and take into account clearance requirements (such as raised door hinges or wide door openings) to ensure a clean fit
|Height of Cabinet
|37.5" (95 cm)
|25.0" (64 cm)
|18.0" (46 cm)
|65.0 lbs. (29 kg)
|75.0 lbs. (34 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
25.0" (64 cm)
18.0" (46 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.