Summit's selection of American-made casework brings new convenience to break room design with fully assembled cabinetry that lets you create the perfect coffee station, office lounge, or refreshment center. The CWSUITE95G is comprised of six pieces: refrigerator cabinet (model CWR4ADA), Summit AL57G glass door beverage refrigerator, trash bin cabinet CWC5ADA, commercial microwave SCM1000SS, cabinet hutch CWH2, and storage cabinets CWC1ADA and CWM1ADA. The cabinetry ships full assembled and individually packaged, allowing you to rearrange the layout to best suit the needs of your space. The cabinet height (minus the hutch) is 34" in order to comply with ADA guidelines for accessibility. With the hutch installed, this unit's overall height is 71.5". Each cabinet piece is manufactured in the USA from engineered wood in a jet black laminate finish. The trash cabinet includes two bins and two counter holes to allow easy separation of rubbish and recycling. The CWC1ADA cabinet features a French door swing and adjustable shelf, while the CWM2ADA cabinet features two slide-out drawers and a cutout to house the microwave or another small appliance, such as a coffeemaker. The pre-installed hole in the rear lets you run power cords without bending. The SCM1000SS microwave is approved to NSF commercial standards and features a flat bottom without a turntable. Beverage refrigerator AL57G offers a full 5 cu.ft. of storage capacity, with no-frost operation, digital temperature control, adjustable glass shelves, and LED lighting. It comes with a user-reversible stainless steel trimmed glass door equipped with a lock for added security. In addition to this suite design, Summit offers more styles and sizes. You can also build your own by combining any combination of our modular casework cabinets and appliances. All furniture ships fully assembled. Browse the full Summit portfolio to create the perfect solution for break rooms, schools, welcome lounges, and more.
- Includes Summit AL54 all-refrigerator, CWR4ADA refrigerator cabinet, SCM1000SS microwave, CWM2ADA and CWC1ADA storage cabinets, CWC5ADA trash cabinet, and CWH2 cabinet hutch
- 34" high counters (not including hutch) to meet ADA guidelines for accessibility
- Engineered wood with laminate finish manufactured and assembled in the United States
- Each cabinet piece ships fully assembled for fast setup
- Innovative fastening system ensures lasting durability
- Includes our popular AL57G beverage refrigerator with digital controls, front lock, adjustable glass shelves, reversible stainless steel trimmed glass door, and no-frost operation
- Ships with our fully featured 1000W SCM1000SS commercial microwave with one-touch cooking options, multiple power levels, and a flat interior bottom without turntable for a more spacious and durable interior
- Our CWC5ADA cabinet includes two trash bins and built-in holes on the countertop to allow easy separation of rubbish and recyclables
- Ships with our 34" high CWR4ADA cabinet to protect the refrigerator
- Our 21.5" wide CWC1ADA cabinet includes a French door swing and interior shelf. CWM2ADA is a 21.5" wide storage cabinet two slide-out drawers and a cutout to hold the microwave or other small appliance
- Summit's CWH2 hutch can be installed over the refrigerator or trash cabinet for vertical storage
- Sleek black laminate finish on the cabinet pieces suits any setting
- Refrigerator and cabinets each include four levelers to accommodate uneven floors
- Image shown is a suggested layout, but individual pieces can be repositioned to your space's needs
|Height of Cabinet
||34.0" (86 cm)
||95.0" (241 cm)
||24.0" (61 cm)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.