Accucold offers a range of user-friendly options for versatile and reliable temperature logging. The DLSA11-24P is a set of 24 DLSA11 standalone temperature loggers ideal for use when transporting items that need to be monitored. The compact size makes it easy to place in the logged area without compromising capacity. The logger includes an LCD screen with a digital display of the temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, as recommended by the CDC for vaccine storage. You can also view the average temperature and mean kinetic temperature, a simplified way of showing the overall effect of temperature fluctuation during the recording period. This unit includes a protective transparent case that allows you to view the data without disrupting recording. Designed for use with Windows-based platforms, the DLSA11 includes downloadable software that is easy to program to your specific needs. Users can set the recording interval from every 10 seconds to 24 hours and specify whether to display the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Users can also choose to set a minimum/maximum temperature alarm that will show a visual indicator alert if the temperature goes out of range. These readings will be color-coded in the data exports for easy analysis. The logger offers an accuracy range of .5 C in the temperature range of -20 to 40 C, and 1 C outside of this range. It records all data to the internal USB drive and can hold up to 32,000 readings. When you're ready to view your data, simply plug your logger into your computer and open the software in Excel, Adobe Illustrator, or PDF format. From there, you can easily view and export the data in graphical or tabular form. All DLSA11CAL loggers include a replaceable lithium battery and a low battery alert on the LCD display. For these loggers calibrated to NIST standards, see the DLSA11CAL-24P. There is a two week lead time for calibration services.
- 24 individually boxed loggers included
- Accurate within .5 C in a -20 to 40 C range (accuracy in other ranges is 1 C)
- Users can program the timing interval for data logging
- Data logger includes integrated USB drive that lets you plug the whole logger into your computer's USB port for easy analysis
- Allows you to view the data in Excel, Adobe Illustrator, or PDF
- LCD screen displays the current and high/low temperatures, as well as the average temperature and Mean Kinetic Temperature to show the overall effect of temperature fluctuations during the recording period
- Users can set their preference through the software before using the logger
- If setting high/low temperature parameters, the LCD display will show an "x" to communicate that the temperature is out of range. Out of range recordings will be color-coded in the exported report
- Portable design lets you place the logger virtually anywhere for convenient logging
- Logger can store up to 32,000 data points
- Clear cap allows you to easily view the data without disrupting the recording
- Internal sensor records temperature straight to the data logger for easy viewing when inserted in your computer's USB port
- Sturdy construction with a waterproof level of IP65
- Includes a replaceable 3.6V lithium battery. Battery life varies depending on recording parameters, but is specified at 12 months+ when used at 25 C to record in 15 minute intervals
- Battery symbol flashes on the LCD screen when battery needs to be replaced
|Height of Cabinet
||5.25" (13 cm)
||0.75" (2 cm)
||0.75" (2 cm)
||0.5 lbs. (0 kg)
||2.0 lbs. (1 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.