- 32" height for use in ADA compliant settings
- ETL-S listed for commercial use
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
- Freestanding all-refrigerator offers full 4.1 cu.ft. capacity in slim 20" width
- Simple maintenance with auto defrost interior
- Professional style with 304 grade stainless steel wrapped door and curved towel bar handle
- Interior includes adjustable glass shelves
- Includes a hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug
Accucold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of ADA compliant all-refrigerators for general purpose storage. The commercially listed FF521BL7ADA Series features high performing 20" wide, 32" high all-refrigerators designed for freestanding use in commercial applications. The ETL-S listed FF521BL7SSTBADA features a full 4.1 cu.ft. capacity. It has a black cabinet and 304 grade stainless steel wrapped door, with a curved towel bar handle in bushed stainless steel. A factory installed lock is located at the top of the door for convenient security. Inside, this auto defrost refrigerator includes three adjustable glass shelves. A bottom crisper drawer offers added storage options. Additional features include an adjustable thermostat and a switchable interior light. At just 20" wide, the ADA compliant FF521BL7SSTBADA is ideal for any space in need of quality cooling and can be perfectly matched with our FS408BL7SSTBADA all-freezer. This model is designed for freestanding commercial use. For a built-in version of this model, see the FF521BLBI7SSTBADA.
- Slim 20" width: Full 4.1 cu.ft. capacity inside conveniently slim footprint
- Commercially listed: ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use
- ADA compliant: 32" high meets ADA guidelines
- Open Box Item
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Factory installed lock: Top-mounted for convenient security
- Professional towel bar handle: A curved stainless steel handle provides generous room for a comfortable grip
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Adjustable glass shelves: Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Crisper drawer: Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a bottom crisper
- Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug: Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Flat door liner: Easy to clean, with more depth for storage
- Interior light: Turn the light on and off with a convenient rocker switch
- Adjustable thermostat: Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy
- Matching freezer available: Pair with FS408BL7SSTBADA for a complete ADA compliant set
- 100 Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.