Summit Commercial's line offers the industry's best value on fully assembled dipping cabinets, with European ice cream freezers equipped with durable sneezeguards for convenient serving. Made for us by Elcold in Denmark, the NOVA35PDC is a 43" wide flat top ice cream freezer with a clear polycarbonate sneezeguard installed on top. Two tempered glass lids on ball-bearing glides open and close smoothly to save your staff time and ensure ice cream isn't overexposed to warmer air temperature. We include a removable keyed lock to allow users the option of securing their goods. The white cabinet suits any setting, while the gray lid trim offers an added touch of clean style. Casters are included for optional installation. The digital thermostat is externally located for easy temperature management, with a wide range from -13 to 23 F to accommodate a variety of desserts. We pre-set the unit to -4 F. Inside, the NOVA35PDC features a steel interior in a clean white finish designed for lasting durability in busy commercial settings. We include 3 wire tub holder baskets with plastic lids to hold 6 11" round/3 gallon ice cream tubs, with room to store an additional 4 under the baskets. This unit utilizes a manual defrost cooling system with environmentally friendly R290a cooling agent and extra thick insulation to ensure added reliability. A drain is included for easy defrosting. The NOVA35PDC is UL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and ships fully assembled for easy use. Additional sizes are available. Note: Gelato pan holders are also available. To substitute the baskets, contact our sales team at 718-893-3900 ext. 507.
- UL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Durable polycarbonate sneezeguard with light is pre-installed
- Electronic controls for more precise temperature management
- Digital thermostat can be set between -13 and +23 F to accommodate a variety of frozen treats
- Three epoxy coated wire baskets with plastic lids included to hold standard ice cream tubs in place
- Unit can store 4 tubs on the floor and display an additional 6 using the provided baskets
- Two tempered glass lids on ball-bearing glides slide open and closed easily for added efficiency
- 3" thick insulation helps to ensure items stay cold
- Static cooling system for improved temperature stability
- A keyed lock is included for optional use
- Durable construction in a white finish for easy visibility
- Heavy duty wheels for smooth mobility (ship unassembled)
- Offers improved temperature performance throughout the interior
- Front located for easier defrosting
- Sneezeguard light for added visibility
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet
||45.5" (116 cm)
||43.0" (109 cm)
||27.25" (69 cm)
||11.7 cu.ft. (331 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||152.0 lbs. (69 kg)
||170.0 lbs. (77 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||26.0" (66 cm)
||36.75" (93 cm)
||21.0" (53 cm)
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
|Compressor Step Height
||9.75" (25 cm)
|Compressor Step Width
||7.88" (20 cm)
|Compressor Step Depth
||21.0" (53 cm)
||-13 to 23 F
Energy Star Rated:
11.7 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.