Summit Commercial's line of flat top ice cream freezers features a deluxe European design to provide quality storage and long-lasting convenience. Made for us by Elcold in Denmark, the NOVA45 features two tempered glass lids on ball-bearing glides that open and close smoothly to save your staff time and ensure ice cream isn't overexposed to warmer air temperature. This unit includes a removable keyed lock to allow users the option of securing their goods. The white cabinet suits any setting, while the gray lid trim offers an added touch of clean style. We include a set of sturdy commercial casters for users to install if they prefer the freezer more mobile. The digital thermostat is externally located for easy temperature management, with a wide range from -13 to 23 F to accommodate a variety of desserts. We pre-set the unit to -4 F. Inside, the NOVA45 features a steel interior in a clean white finish designed for lasting durability in busy commercial settings. We include three epoxy coated wire novelty baskets, ideal for storing frozen treats and designed to easily glide back and forth as needed. This unit utilizes a manual defrost cooling system with environmentally friendly R290a cooling agent and extra thick insulation to ensure added reliability. A drain is included for easy defrosting. The NOVA45 is UL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. Additional sizes are available.
- UL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Electronic controls for more precise temperature management
- Digital thermostat can be set between -13 and +23 F to accommodate a variety of frozen treats
- Three epoxy-coated wire baskets included to store novelty items
- Two tempered glass lids on ball-bearing glides slide open and closed easily for added efficiency
- 3" thick insulation helps to ensure items stay cold
- Static cooling system for improved temperature stability
- A keyed lock is included for optional use
- Durable construction in a white finish for easy visibility
- Heavy duty wheels for smooth mobility (ship unassembled)
- Offers improved temperature performance throughout the interior
- Front located for easier defrosting
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet
||31.5" (80 cm)
||53.0" (135 cm)
||27.25" (69 cm)
||15.0 cu.ft. (425 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||135.0 lbs. (61 kg)
||175.0 lbs. (79 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||26.0" (66 cm)
||46.75" (119 cm)
||21.0" (53 cm)
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
|Compressor Step Height
||9.75" (25 cm)
|Compressor Step Width
||7.88" (20 cm)
|Compressor Step Depth
||21.0" (53 cm)
||-13 to 23 F
Energy Star Rated:
14.1 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.