SHELFKITSWCP offers an innovative way to properly store produce inside your SWCP2116 or SWCP2163 wine cellar. The kit includes two stainless steel shelves sized and designed to sit atop the full-extension wire shelves that come standard with these units. Each shelf is perforated to ensure proper air circulation from top to bottom of the unit, perfect when storing fruit or vegetables within the interior. Additionally, the versatile design allows users to insert or remove each shelf to best meet their needs. A fruit and vegetable storage guide is also included for user convenience. SHELFKITSWCP is made in the USA and ships in one box. It can be ordered with any SWCP wine cellar, or purchased separately for aftermarket use.
- Shelves are designed and sized to sit on the SWCP2116 or SWCP2163 wire shelves
- Durable construction that blends seamlessly into the wine cellar's interior
- Each shelf is perforated, helping to ensure proper air circulation throughout the unit
- Shelves sit atop the wine cellar's wire shelves and can be removed as needed
- Included storage guide provides tips and tricks on how to properly store fruits and vegetables inside your wine cellar
|Height of Cabinet
||2.38" (6 cm)
||17.63" (45 cm)
||19.88" (50 cm)
||15.0 lbs. (7 kg)
||25.0 lbs. (11 kg)
17.63" (45 cm)
19.88" (50 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.