Features and Functions
- Instant sensor settings for cooking, reheating foods, and popping popcorn
- Add-A-Minute adds one minute of extra cooking time with the touch of a button
- Child lock safety feature locks the control panel to prevent unwanted operation
- Built-in exhaust system
- 300 CFM
- Unit shipped assembled to recirculate; may also be vented out the rear or vertically
- Recommended for use with 30" wide ranges and 30" wide cooktops
- Fast action keys save time and make microwaving easy
- Defrost programs quickly defrost meat and poultry by weight
- Keep Warm Plus feature allows you to keep food warm for up to 30 minutes
- Interior light
Spacious Oven Cavity
- 1.5 cubic ft. oven capacity
- 14 1/8" diameter turntable
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS)
- RVMH330 - 30" Wide Conventional Microwave Hood
- Instant Sensor Settings
- Fast Cooking Times
- Open Box Item
- Child Safety Lock
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.