Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 30" Autograph Edition Double Wall Oven with Self Clean and True Convection in DuraSnow® Stainless Steel and Champagne Bronze (AWDSZ-30) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury® excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
This wall oven includes many unique features such as:
- handle matches all ZLINE Autograph Edition products with Accents
- Professional Convection Cooking with multiple modes on the upper oven including: Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil and Proof Mode
- Lower Oven is equipped with Standard Bake, Broil, and Warming Mode
- Double ovens with a large capacity, perfect for cooking multiple dishes simultaneously
- Built-in design within cabinetry for a seamless, finished look
- Temperature probe ensures the desired results are achieved with every dish
- Sabbath Mode feature, allowing for convenient baking or warming dishes
- Cook with ease - the double wall oven comes with two telescoping oven racks, two stationary oven racks, and a broil pan and tray
- Halogen oven light for an illuminated oven space
- Self-Clean technology for an incredibly fast and easy clean up
- Delay cleaning feature to ensure the oven begins self-cleaning on your schedule
- Safety panel lock prevents unintended operation of the wall oven
- Non-directional DuraSnow® stainless steel is an everlasting finish that is corrosion, smudge, and fingerprint resistant
- Cooling fan to prevent from overheating of outer surfaces and ensure safety
- ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges are designed to support the full weight of the oven door and hold at any place
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.