Experience Attainable Luxury® with premium eco-friendly washing features and a modern integrated top control design in the ZLINE Dishwasher with a Modern Style Handle. Designed to optimize performance every use, this dishwasher features industry-leading ZLINE Multiple Filter System technology. This technology is composed of three mesh filters that efficiently cleans every dish while being environmentally friendly. ENERGY STAR compliant, this unmatched dishwasher features eco-friendly dishwasher setting gs, saving on both water and energy by over 30% with each load. Accommodating to every household size, this 24 inch dishwasher comfortably fits 20 place settings within its full-depth dish racks. Enjoy an incredibly quiet noise level during each wash cycle, providing complete peace of mind and sparkling clean dishes. The ZLINE Dishwashers with Modern Style Handle is packaged in multiple boxes and will ship out together next day when in stock. ZLINE dishwashers contain many unique features such as:
- Built-in European style dishwasher designed to be low-profile
- Top control for a sleek, concealed look
- Adjustable upper dishwasher rack, providing flexibility for you to load large dishes up to 11 inches in height
- ENERGY STAR compliant
- 6 different wash cycles
- A sanitize wash option which uses water maintained at 156° F, eliminating bacteria with a thorough wash
- ENERGY STAR certified with CEE Tier 1 rating, surpassing industry guidelines for water and energy efficiency by using advanced eco-wash technology
- Professional installation by a plumber required
- California residents:
- Professional installation by a plumber is required as the dishwasher needs to be hard-wired and does not come with a plug
With echo-resistant 430 grade stainless steel and an intuitive design, and quieter than the majority of our competitors.Specifications
ZLINE Kitchen and Bath Product Dimension:
23.6 in. W x 23.1 in. D x 32.5 in. H Cutout Dimension:
- Cut-Out Depth (in.): 24
- Cut-Out Height (in.): 34.13
- Cut-Out Width (in.): 24
73.7 lbs Motor Wattage:
100 Control Location:
Top Control Number of Cycles:
6 Handle Type:
None Rack Material:
Nylon Number of Place Settings:
10 Energy Efficiency Tier Rating:
Tier 1 Panel Finish:
Panel Ready (not included) Noise Level:
52 Decibels Supply Voltage:
120V/60Hz Dedicated Circuit:
120V/15A Rated Current:
6.67A Control Type:
Stainless Steel Tub Warranty:
1 Year Parts Certifications:
Energy Star, CEC, UL
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.