Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 18 in. Compact Top Control Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub and Modern Style Handle, 52dBa provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability. ZLINE dishwashers contain many unique features such as:
- Built-in European style dishwasher designed to be low-profile
- Top control for a sleek, concealed look
- Includes a dishwasher panel
- Adjustable upper dishwasher rack, providing flexibility for you to load large dishes up to 11 inches in height
- 6 different wash cycles
- A sanitize wash option which uses water maintained at 156' F, eliminating bacteria with a thorough wash
- With just 52 dBA, you can enjoy a peaceful kitchen while getting a spotless wash, every time
- ENERGY STAR certified with CEE Tier 1 rating, surpassing industry guidelines for water and energy efficiency by using advanced eco-wash technology
- Wash Motor 100-Watt Heater 700-Watt
- 120-Volt/60 Hz/15 Amp
- UL Listed and Title 20 Compliant
- 1 year parts warranty
- Professional installation by a plumber is required as the dishwasher needs to be hard-wired and does not come with a plug
||18 in. W x 23 in. D x 32.5 in. H
||17.8" W x 23" D x 32.5" H
||120-Volt/60 Hz/15 Amp
|Number of Cycles
|Number of Place Settings
DuraSnow Stainless Steel
||Stainless Steel Tub
||1 Year Parts Warranty
||ETL and UL Certified
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.