Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE Autograph Edition 24" 3rd Rack Top Control Tall Tub Dishwasher in Black Stainless Steel with Accent Handle, 51dBa (DWVZ-BS-24) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with personalized touches. Encompassing limitless beauty, precision, and quality, the Autograph Edition Series creates a luxury look that will transform your space. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
The Autograph Edition Dishwasher comes with the following features:
- 8 different wash cycles to give the best cleaning effect specific to your needs
- Accent handle matches ZLINE Autograph Edition Range or Rangetop Accent color
- Auto cycle automatically detects the right water temperature and pressure needed for your load
- Intensive and Intensive Plus cycles take care of heavily soiled items by adding extra time to the wash cycle
- Enjoy a speed wash cycle for every day washing at just 50 minutes
- Sanitize, high temperature, and extra dry settings for added flexibility
- With just 51 dBA, you can enjoy a peaceful kitchen with spotless dishes
- Accommodates 15 place settings with a 3rd rack for utensils
- Adjustable racks provide flexibility for you to load large dishes up to 12 inches in height
- Hidden top controls for a modern and sleek look
- Precision and durability you can feel with a professional 304 grade stainless steel tub
- ENERGY STAR certified with CEE Tier 1 rating, surpassing industry guidelines for water and energy efficiency by using advanced eco-wash technology
- Professional installation by a plumber is required
- 1 year parts warranty
||ZLINE Kitchen and Bath
||24 in. W x 22.5 in. D x 35.9 in. H
•Cut-Out Height (in.): 35.9
•Cut-Out Length (in.): 23.6
|Number of Cycles:
|Number of Place Settings:
|Energy Efficient Tier Rating:
||Stainless Steel Tub
||1 Year Parts
- ENERGY STAR Certified
- UL Listed & ETL Listed
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.