Luxury isn't meant to be left desired - it's meant to be attainable. Inspired by Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 24" Autograph Edition 154 Can Beverage Cooler Fridge with Adjustable Shelves in Stainless Steel with Gold Accents (RBV-US-24-G) provides a premium entertainment experience by pairing unmatched cooling technology with luxurious style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury' excellence with innovative technology designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
This fridge includes many unique features such as:
- Autograph Edition Series - Enjoy a timeless look in your kitchen with a stainless steel finish paired with Gold accent handle, giving your kitchen an elegant, unmatched style
- Spacious Storage - Easily store up to 126 cans (12 oz) and 12 Bordeaux-style (750 mL) wine bottles with 3 durable glass storage shelves
- Single Zone Temperature - An adjustable single zone of 34'F-50'F allows you to consistently keep your beverages at your desired temperature
- LED Display - Easy-to-use LED display allows you to quickly change temperatures, lighting, and control a child lock for additional safety
- Adjustable Glass Shelves - Maximize your space and accommodate a variety of beverage sizes with high-quality adjustable glass shelving
- Built-In or Freestanding - Enjoy versatile installation options to perfectly match your style, either seamless within your cabinetry or standalone
- Dual Pane Glass Door - Maintain the perfect cooling temperature for your beverages and easily spot your items with a well insulated, UV-resistant dual pane glass door
- Reversible Door - Provides additional installation flexibility with an easily reversible door hinge
- LED Lighting - Illuminate the interior of the beverage cooler with bright built-in LED lights
- Professional Look and Feel - A modern flat door design paired with a stainless steel door frame and professional handle provides a premium look and feel that complements any kitchen's style
- For California residents, please see Prop 65 Warning
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.