Ignite your culinary experience with the ZLINE Professional 36 in. Black Stainless Steel Gas Stovetop with 6 Gas Brass Burners. Achieve optimal results with cooking power from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs provided with Italian-crafted sealed burners. Assembled with the highest quality materials on the market, this range top comes equipped with a durable, scratch-resistant porcelain cooktop and ZLINE's premium cast iron grates. Offering an elevated luxury look and professional cooking features, this 6 burner rangetop is designed to impress every guest. ZLINE stands by the longevity and durability of their professional range tops, while ensuring peace of mind with a worry-free warranty. The ZLINE Rangetop ships next business day when in stock.
- Handcrafted, high quality Italian Burners imported directly from Italy with premium alloy to ensure efficient and clean-burning flames
- Rangetop can be installed into counter or island
- ZLINE's black stainless steel is achieved through a technique called PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) Coating which utilizes a vaporization process to create an atom-bonded, strong ceramic layer in order to achieve its stunning black stainless shine and built-to-last quality
- Heavy Duty Italian made Porcelain one-piece cooktop allows for an easy to clean surface - no crevices that can hold residue
- No-scratch porcelain designed to handle every cooking environment
- Every rangetop comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be done by a professional
|Material & Finish:
||Black Stainless Steel frame with 1 Piece Porcelain Top- Italian made burners
||Durable Front Controls
||(6) Burners with Porcelain Cook Top with electronic spark ignition for all burners
||36" W x 27.5" D x 8" H
||Black Stainless Steel
Manufactured by ZLINE Kitchen & Bath (Wok ring no longer available)
Model No. RTB-36
Dual Wok - 18,000 BTU
Rapid Burner (x2) - 13,000 BTU
Semi-Rapid Burner (x2) - 8,500 BTU
Auxiliary Burner - 4,200 BTU
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.