Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 48" Porcelain Gas Stovetop in Black Stainless Steel with 7 Gas Brass Burners and Griddle (RTB-BR-48) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability. Features:
- ZLINE's Italian brass burners give this range an elevated, timeless pop of color while providing enhanced cooking benefits such as superior heat retention and even flame distribution
- Rangetop can be installed into counter or island
- ZLINE's black stainless steel is achieved through a technique called PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) Coating which utilizes a vaporization process to create an atom-bonded, strong ceramic layer in order to achieve its stunning black stainless shine and built-to-last quality
- Heavy Duty Italian made Porcelain one-piece cooktop allows for an easy to clean surface - no crevices that can hold residue
- No-scratch porcelain designed to handle every cooking environment
- Solid-piece cast iron grate - heavy duty and built to last with an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Includes a reversible griddle, with one flat side and one grill side
- Every rangetop comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be done by a professional
- Voltage: 120/240-Volt/60HZ
- ETL Listed and ADA Compliant
- 1 Year Warranty
- Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion. This expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return or covered under the burners warranty.
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.