Accucold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of ADA compliant refrigerator-freezers for general purpose storage. The commercially listed CM411L7ADA Series features high performing 20" wide, 32" high locking units designed for freestanding use in commercial applications. Sized at just under 20" wide, the ETL-S listed CM411L7SSHVADA is designed for freestanding use. It has a white cabinet with a 304 grade stainless steel wrapped door and sleek pro handle for a modern look. A top-mounted lock offers convenient security. The manual defrost interior includes adjustable wire shelves, a clear crisper drawer and an ice cube compartment for convenient storage. Additional features include an interior light and hospital grade cord for added safety in busy areas. With easy-fitting dimensions and user-friendly features, the CM411L7SSHVADA is ideal for any commercial setting in need of a reliable refrigerator-freezer. Note: This product is intended for a wide variety of basic storage applications. Storage of high-value vaccines, life science materials, and medical/clinical biologicals require a product offering tighter temperature control and/or alarms, monitoring, and backup. For more information, browse Accucold's purpose-built line or contact our product specialists at 718-893-3900. Open Box Item
Item is clearance because it's out of box, close out model, and has cosmetic damage. A rating.
- ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use
- 32" high meets ADA guidelines
- Full 4.1 cu.ft. capacity inside conveniently slim footprint
- Open Box: See Specifics Below in Overview
- Top-mounted for convenient security
- Durable 304 grade wrapping
- Thin 14mm diameter on vertical stainless steel handle
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Efficient performance with reliable temperature stability
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a bottom crisper
- Turn the light on and off with a convenient rocker switch
- Easy to clean, with more depth for storage
- Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.