Enjoy the convenience of in-home laundry, even in small spaces, with this 2.7 cu. ft. All-In-One Ventless Washer Dryer Combo by Danby. The compact size (24in) and front-load design give you plenty of options on where to store your unit. Choose between 14 wash cycles and 2 drying cycles to accommodate all your various laundry needs. This washer dryer combo offers "My Cycle", a feature that allows you to customize your washing cycle and remember your favorite program for next time. Additional features include a durable stainless steel drum, childproof lock, overflow protection, and a time delay function.
- Compact Sizing: 2.7 cu. ft. All-In-One Ventless Washer Dryer Combo, perfect for apartments, homes, and small space living
- 120V power requirement: this unit can be plugged into a standard wall outlet
- 14 convenient washing cycles: including normal, heavy duty and sportswear
- My cycle: custom My Cycle washing setting will set and remember a favorite program
- 2 drying cycles
- Stainless steel drum: stainless steel is used for its durability and wont rust over time
- LED display: bright LED lights enhance the look and visibility of your display
- Vent-less dryer: this all-in-one unit can be used anywhere near a sink
- Spin speed: maximum dryer spin speed is 1300 RPMs
- Additional features: child lock, emergency door release, time delay function, and overflow protection
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.