SUMMIT's FF64B Series brings quality and convenience under the counter with a fully featured lineup of built-in all-refrigerators. Sized with a convenient 24" footprint, the FF64BSS refrigerator can be used built-in or freestanding. It has a black cabinet with a sealed back. The reversible stainless steel door includes a factory installed lock and a professional style handle. Inside, the FF64BSS utilizes frost-free operation with fan-forced cooling to ensure low maintenance and even temperature distribution. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive yet efficient look. The digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the interior temperature. This unit includes adjustable glass shelves for flexible and spill-proof storage. The floor is specially slotted to hold bottles in place. Additional features include an open door alarm, high temperature alarm, and Sabbath mode setting that lets you disable some of the electrical elements during periods of observance. The FF64BSS refrigerator is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and is ENERGY STAR certified as a commercial refrigerator. It also meets DOE standards for residential applications, using 20%ess energy than the maximum allowed for this product class and capacity. With its deluxe style and user-friendly features, this unit is the perfect choice for home or commercial kitchens. For a matching frost-free all-freezer, see the SCFF53BSS.
- Meets ENERGY STAR standards as a commercial refrigerator and meets DOE standards for residential use
- Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Durable construction with a professional look
- Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Includes a full-length pro handle in chrome
- No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Electronic controls located inside the unit for precise temperature management
- Elegant lighting with a convenient on/off switch on the control panel
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Floor is specially slotted to store wine and other bottles safely in place
- Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Easy to clean, with more depth for storage
- Audible alarm will sound if the door is left open longer than one minute
- High temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of the recommended range
- Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 48 hours
- Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Space-saving design that offers easier cleanability
- Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Pair with the frost-free SCFF53BSS for a matching side-by-side or stackable set
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.