SUMMIT COMMERCIAL offers a quality line of commercially approved drawer refrigerators assembled in the U.S.A. and fully constructed from stainless steel. The SP6DBS2D7 is a 24" wide two-drawer all-refrigerator that can be used built-in or freestanding. Two sliding drawers feature sleek stainless steel handles and magnetic gaskets to ensure a tight seal when closed. The cabinet and drawers are constructed from durable stainless steel to ensure long-lasting luxury with a professional look. This unit includes an adjustable divider that lets you better organize your storage. We offer an optional conversion kit that allows the drawers to be customized with overlay panels (see Panel Kit). Automatic defrost ensures minimum user maintenance, with a dial thermostat for easy temperature management. This model is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for commercial use. For this unit in lower ADA compliant height, see the SP6DBS2D7ADA.Open Box Item
Item is clearance because it's out of box and and has cosmetic damage on top. B rating.
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Make the best use of space by installing this unit under the counter and flush with other cabinetry
- Enhance any room with durable luxury
- Open Box: See Specifics Below in Overview
- Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Complete stainless steel exterior allows your refrigerator to be used freestanding
- Special rear section is perfect for chilling wine and beer from room to drinking temperature in under an hour
- Holds two liter bottles, gallon containers, and wine bottles in 12 1/2" height
- Thin horizontal handles add a touch of professional style
- Dial thermostat for easy temperature management
- Order our conversion kit to install your own panels over the drawers
- Wire divider lets you separate items into four sections for easier organization
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.