SUMMIT's SCR312LBICSS is a versatile beverage center that offers the perfect storage conditions in a compact fit. This compact unit can be used as a built-in or freestanding refrigerator. A stainless steel trimmed glass door includes a factory installed lock for convenient security and a pro style handle. This unit comes with stainless steel wrapped cabinet for added style and durability. Inside, the SCR312LBICSS utilizes automatic defrost for low maintenance operation. The digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the interior temperature, with an electronic readout for added convenience. This unit features recessed LED lighting to provide an attractive, energy efficient display of stored items. Adjustable chrome shelves accommodate a variety of sizes. The SCR312LBICSS is ETL-S listed to NSF commercial standards. With its compact size and user-friendly features, this unit is ideal for use as a minibar or commercial beverage merchandiser.
- Versatile construction for built-in installation, with a fully finished cabinet that also allows freestanding use
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
- Heat resistant design provides clear view of stored products, with an elegant trim in brushed aluminum
- Durable elegance built to last
- 17 1/2" long handle in brushed aluminum
- Keep contents secure with a front lock on the door
- No-frost convenience for reduced user maintenance
- Precise temperature management at the touch of a button, with an external display for added convenience
- Externally located button turns this light on and off to illuminate the products for a tempting view
- Rearrange the refrigerator space to fit any sized item or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
- Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.