SUMMIT SCR500BLBI7ADA commercial series features auto defrost glass door refrigerators designed for built-in use under lower ADA compliant counters. The ETL-S listed SCR500BL7CSSADA is a 20" wide all-refrigerator with a 4.1 cu.ft. capacity. It has a fully wrapped 304 grade stainless steel cabinet with a towel bar handle on the black door frame. A hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug offers additional safety in high traffic areas and a factory installed lock provides convenient security. Inside, the SCR500BL7CSSADA includes adjustable glass shelves for attractive and convenient storage. The interior light functions on an on/off rocker switch and an adjustable thermostat offers easy temperature control. At just under 20" wide, SUMMIT SCR500BL7CSSADA is ideally sized for any ADA compliant setting and can function as a built-in or freestanding unit.
- 32" high to fit under lower ADA compliant counters
- ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use
- Full 4.1 cu.ft. capacity inside conveniently slim footprint
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Heat resistant design offers full view of interior
- Keyed lock for secure interior
- Durable 304 grade wrapping
- A curved stainless steel handle provides generous room for a comfortable grip
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy
- Turn the light on and off with a convenient rocker switch
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.