Summit offers an extensive selection of wine cellars with versatile designs for residential or commercial use. The SWC532BLBISTCSS is a dual zone wine cellar that is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the fully finished stainless steel cabinet also enables freestanding use. The user-reversible double pane tempered glass door features a seamless stainless steel door trim and pro style handle in stainless steel. A factory-installed lock offers added security and a stainless steel kickplate completes the look. Inside, the SWC532BLBISTCSS is designed to store up to 46 standard Bordeaux style bottles, or a combination of 30 Bordeaux and 16 wider Burgundy bottles. The digital control panel allows you to manage the upper temperature chamber between 41 and 50 F for white wine, while the lower zone is designed to store red wine between 50 and 64 F. Six full-extension black wire shelves with stainless steel front trim move out smoothly on ball-bearing glides for easy loading. Both compartments include recessed LED lighting in a gentle blue hue for an attractive and efficient presentation. With its advanced user features and versatile design, the SWC532BLBISTCSS makes a great addition to any setting looking to store wine in modern style. This unit can be paired with the SCR2466BCSS beverage cooler for a matching set.
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial applications
- Front-breathing design allows this unit to be installed under counters
- Black wire shelves with oversized stainless steel front trim for a modern look that's easier to clean than standard wood shelving
- Shelves move smoothly on ball-bearing glides for easier loading and unloading
- Lower zone for reds has a temperature range of 50 F to 64 F; Upper zone stores whites and sparkling wine between 41 F and 50 F
- Easy temperature management with electronic controls located inside
- Temperature viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Single-piece door trim offers a more deluxe look
- Stainless steel handle with solid 1" diameter for added style
- Provides a full display of the interior, with two levels of glass for added protection
- Recessed LED lighting in both compartments brings striking blue illumination to your collection
- Keyed lock for secure interior, with two keys included
- User-reversible door swing makes it easy to best accommodate your setting
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Pairs perfectly with the SCR2466BCSS
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.