C1P36 Exclusive Features
36" Pellet Grill
- Intuitive digital touch control
- Dual fan, auger & drip tray
- Smart Drop™ pellet feed
- Front loading pellet hopper
- Spring assist hood
- Double-walled canopy with gasket
- Versa-Rack™ for multiple cooking surfaces
- 304 Stainless steel
- Interior grill lighting
- Led light for temperature probes
- Laser cut grates
- Built-in timer & wind guard
- 3 food temperature probes included
- Electric power ignition (120V; 5A; 60HZ)
- Individual smoke & sear grate included
- Hopper capacity of 15 lbs
- Temperature range of 175°F - 700°F
Product Options & Accessories
- Cover available (sold separately - Model No: CCVR36P-BI)
- Insulated jacket (CJAKTC1P36)
- Cutout: 16-1/2" (H) x 34-1/4" (W) x 23" (D)
- Overall: 31" (H) x 36" (W) x 27" (D)
Check out the Coyote Pellet Grill Web App on your phone or mobile device.
Click here or aim your phone's camera at the QR Code below to access the app:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.