Fun fits anywhere! This compact retro-styled, small refrigerator brings energy efficient cooling to any space. Only 57" high, the iio FF1 is bigger and more spacious than a bar fridge, but smaller and more flexible than a full-size appliance. It fits any lifestyle: RV, trailer, basement, lunchroom, garage, apartment, dorm room or studio. A bright LED-lit, antibacterial top refrigerator cabinet keeps fresh food crisp and handy, while the bottom 1.7cu ft. freezer chills fast.
A stylishly designed retro refrigerator with energy efficiency and space-saving features are all here in our small refrigerator category. Its 7 cubic feet capacity reminds us that dynamite comes in small packages - with a feature set that belies its small fridge size. Easy to reach controls and freezer bins, adjustable shelving and a chrome retro handle, this fridge compact fridge comes in 5 exciting colors at a value price point that is hard to compare.
ADA compliant, with metallic exterior door and side panels, fingerprint resistant exterior door and an anti-bacterial liner, this ENERGY STAR certified fridge is ideal as an apartment fridge for singles or small families alike.
- Retro design for a timeless look
- Over 5 cu. ft. of top fresh food storage, and nearly 2 cu. ft. of freezer space
- Fingerprint-resistant metallic exterior door so you can hang magnets
- Solid die-cast chrome handle that has been engineered to last
- Easy to reach adjustable control with a bright LED light
- 3 glass shelves, 2 of which are adjustable
- Adjustable door shelves for tall or short bottles
- Large crisper for fruits or vegetables
- Large top freezer drawer designed to fit pizza boxes
- ENERGY STAR® certified which mean this fridge surpasses Federal energy efficiency guidelines
- ADA compliant, with door handles and controls easily accessible
- Anti-bacterial liner helps inhibit growth of most common micro-organisms
- Quiet, low noise (40 dbA) compressor
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.